From:"<@dns1.oppd.gov,@oppdns.oppd.gov:owner-thinkpad@cs.utk.edu>" <owner-thinkpad@cs.utk.edu>>
To: @cs.utk.edu
Subject: thinkpad digest for Mon, 29 Apr 1996

--9604291215027498

Today's topics:

    Dock 1 compatibility  (Ivo Welch)
    whoiam  (Erik A. Schwer)
    TP701 & Iomega PPL Tape drive, How?  (Dennis Pantazis)
    TP701 - IRDA - OS2  (Brian Katz)
    760CD: my mouse hates my CD-ROM  (Frank Sheeran)
    340CSE: memory expansion  (Frank Sheeran)
    IrDA port specs.  (Elvin Tan)
    your last msg  (GSINOS.OPPD.GOV)
    TP365CD and a stuck CD-ROM drive  (Guy Farrell)
    Re: Physics - was Re: Mem upgrade for 701C  (Jim Lewczyk)

--9604291215027498