Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca: host not found)

The original message was received at Tue, 9 Apr 1996 16:58:51 -0400 (EDT)
from wildecho.maplesoft.on.ca [192.139.233.5]

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<ebourne@fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca>  (unrecoverable error)

550 <ebourne@fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca>... Host unknown (Name server: fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca: host not found)

   ----- Original message follows -----

From: thinkpad@CS.UTK.EDU
Date: 27 Mar 1996 13:00:08 U
Subject: <C> thinkpad digest for Wed
To: "thinkpad-digest-recipients:;" <thinkpad-digest-recipients:#059#@CS.UTK.EDU>

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               thinkpad digest for Wed, 27 Mar 1996

!!! Original message was too large.
!!!
!!! It is contained in the enclosure whose name
!!! is the same as the subject of this message.
!!!
!!! A preview of the message follows:

Today's topics:

    Re: battery replacement under warr?  (Mark3M@aol.com)
    Hard drive FS  (Joshua Gerber)
    RE: Hard drives FS  (Joshua Gerber)
    Re: Micron Millennia Transport P133 review (fwd)  (Mark3M@aol.com)
    Re: battery replacement under warr?  (Michael Verne/VENTANA)
    755C w/ LAN Card Suspend/Hibernate Problems  (Lee Stewart)
    Re: Micron Millennia Transport P133 review  (Sandy Meltzer)
      (ud1b@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de)
      (ud1b@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de)
    Re: 755C w/ LAN Card Suspend/Hibernate Problems  (Don Perley)
    IBM & Business Strategy  (Randy Whittle)
    Re: Greetings & a Query  (William Ng)
    Re: Micron Millennia Transport P133 review  (Robert Dewar)
    Re: Greetings & a Query  (Robert Dewar)
    Dark Screen on 701  (Christoph Eyrich)
    Which PCMCIA-Ethernetcard?  (michey@prz.tu-berlin.de)
    Re: Which PCMCIA-Ethernetcard?  (Randall Downer)
      (John P. Ball)
    Re: your mail  (John H. Kim)
      (Lee Hetherington)

There may be important message content