Re: Micron Millennia Transport P133 review

"Although there might be isolated cases of big city resellers or small
vendors having a few 760CD-120s here or there for sale, IBM has not been
shipping ANY ThinkPads to their larger distributors.  I buy most of my
ThinkPads through CDW (Computer Discount Warehouse) in Chicago because of
their reasonable prices and excellent support and they are a large IBM
reseller.  Their IBM rep told them that IBM stopped production of 760
ThinkPads in February and won't start shipping again until at least the
first week of April.
"

Well maybe CDW has wonderful prices and support, but just one problem,
from your description, they don't have machines!!!

I have bought all my thinkpads from Rockwell Computers in NYC. Always
a few days after the announcement, at reasonable prices.