Users are not very mobile with IBM Mwave?

     Hi all!

     I have a few ThinkPad users that are really travelling a lot. For
     example to Japan, USA, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany and a
     few more countries. Of course they want to read their mail when
     they're on the road.

     The thing is, they're not very pleased with the built-in Mwave modem
     since they need a new DAA Kit to almost every country. Not only
     because it costs money, it costs time too. These kits can be very hard
     to get, and to get in time. As you understand, it's not that good if
     you get your Japanese DAA Kit the week after you left Japan.

     What did Mwave developers think of when they did it this way? Am I
     missing something totally here?

     Best regards
     Mikael Bendtsen
     Responsor NWSM (Pharmacia & Upjohn)