Re: NT on 760

Kenneth Yee wrote:

> > available).  Does anybody here run NT on a ThinkPad?  What is the level of
> > support?  I suppose there are SVGA and PCMCIA drivers already?  But what
> > about the enhanced features like Mwave, IR, MPEG2, Enhanced Video, etc.?

When you install NT, you have to use 16 colour VGA.  Otherwise,
you will get a blank screen.  Use the /b switch, it will save
you time.
PCMCIA works fine, and there is SVGA driver.  Mwave support is
said to be going into beta soon, and IBM has said they will
support NT in the future.

Wai__Shan_Lam@Brown.edu