Thinkpad 755CX & Win95 Performance...

Well, I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my 755CX to Win95.  First off, I
want to say that my upgrade (or downgrade, depending on how you look at it) was
necessary because I was sick of rebooting Windows everytime after using Excel
or MS Project with Winfax Pro.  While hoping that the installation would help
the stability of downloading files through the 32 bit Winsock driver, I noticed
that the performance of the system slows right down.  The menus from the Start
button respond slowly and is sometimes aggravating!

I upgraded my home computer and didn't notice this performance degradation.  I
was wondering if anyone else and noticed this effect of Win95 on their 755CX.

Thanks for all your assistance!

...patrick

           Patrick Hong Systems Management & Consulting Inc.
           phong@synapse.net              (613) 769-1544 Tel
           phong@connectinc.com           (613) 728-4063 Fax