Re: NT on 760

> available).  Does anybody here run NT on a ThinkPad?  What is the level of
> support?  I suppose there are SVGA and PCMCIA drivers already?  But what
> about the enhanced features like Mwave, IR, MPEG2, Enhanced Video, etc.?
  I have Win95, NT, and Warp Connect on my 760CD.
  Installing NT was a minor hassle because of the VGA driver
  incompatibility.
  My Xircom IIps ethernet card works fine w/ NT 3.51.  NT is probably
  the most crash-proof of the systems I have on.  Win95 seems to
  hang occasionally when I come out of hibernation.  NT and OS/2
  get unhappy if you insert or remove PCMCIA cards while they
  are running :-(
  NT has none of the drivers above.

 ken