Re: Windows95 and PCMCIA on TP750

Still no luck with my Bus Toaster card under Windows95, even with the new
driver from New Media... I really do not understand what is going wrong. All
32-bit drivers (PCMCIA and SCSI) claim to be working fine, but none of the
attached devices is correctly detected, except for the unit number.  The Zip
disk is unreadable, the hard disk is only detected with one (unreadable)
partition instead of 3, the CDROM makes Windows crash at boot.  The whole
system works without any problem with Linux and Windows3.1.  My system is an
early TP750 monochrome.

Can anybody help ?

Akira
National Institute of Bioscience and Human-Technology     ... jeunesse...
Nervous Informatics Laboratory                     ... la ...
1-1 Higashi, Tsukuba                   ... forment ...     Tel: +81-298-54.6630
Ibaraki 305                ... voyages ...                 Fax: +81-298-54.6633
Japan              ... Les ...                          eMail: Terao@NIBH.go.jp