Re: OS/2 + portable CD

">Just to let you know that there is a way to install OS-2 using the internal
>CD-ROM on a TP755CD. Takes a bit of playing around, but I manged it OK. It's
>a bit of a cop-out as it involves transfering lost of the CD to HD before
>install, but does work. Will forward the doc I have on how to do it next mail."

This is an IBM documented procedure, that came with my TP755CD, and was
quite straightforward, I have forgotten how I did it, and now someone
else has my 755CD so I cannot look, but certainly I did not have to transfer
lots of the CD to HD before the install, because I had no CD drivers till
the install was underway.