Warp Connect on 760CD and other install chuckles...

Has anyone gotten Warp Connect to install on a 760CD?
The problem I'm having (after figuring out that the instructions
IBM gave for Warp didn't totally apply to Connect and I needed
to copy the entire Connect CD to a temporary partition) is that after
the first reboot, the screen goes blank.  There still seems to
be disk activity when I hit the return key.  It's as if Warp Connect
thinks I have a weird video card and programmed it so it's
blank.
Windows95 had the same problem initially, but after rebooting,
it figured out what it did wrong and finished the install.  Win95
did figure out that the machine had a Trident accelerator chip
and went into 256 color mode automatically.
NT wants me to build boot diskettes off the CD which is kind
of an oxymoron because both diskette drive and CD drive
can't be installed at the same time.  Anyone gotten around
this NT feature?
Finally, now that Win95 is installed, how do you get back to
the initial Dual Boot system w/ Win3.11 and Warp?
Having lots of fun as you can see, so any suggestions would
be appreciated.  Luckily, I backed up the hard disk into a tar
file before all this :-)

thanks,

 ken