755cx hangs when cold

Has anyone else had the problem of their 755cx hanging when cold
started from a temperature around 65 degrees? I sent the computer
in to IBM for repair twice already, they couldn't reproduce the
problem, but the second time the tech replaced my system board
anyway.

I got it back, and it still hangs if I cold start it from around
65 degrees. If I let it warm up a bit, then reset it, it works
fine. I'm wondering if this is a design flaw.

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator       Voice: 707 253 3130
Napa Valley College                         Fax: 707 253 3063
2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy., Napa, CA, 94558
<fozztexx@nvc.cc.ca.us>           MIME ok, NeXTMail tolerated