Re: Thinkpad IR port

> Has anyone set up linux on a thinkpad (mine is a 701) to use the
> infrared port?  I'd like to get talking with my sharp wizard organizer

	Heck, I'd like to simply get the IR port to work with my HP
100LX through Windows (specifically Win '95).  I don't know if the
two will even talk to each other at all (but supposedly they do).

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner