Re: Where to get a bigger HD?

On Mon, 28 Aug 1995 11:18:31 -0400 you wrote:

>After endless ambivalence in deciding between a new HD and more memory So please excuse my waste of bandwitdh and thanks in
>advance for your help...

Sigma Data makes a line of HDDs that are completely compatible with
the Thinkpad series, come in the case, etc.  I got my 540 HDD from
them, and am quite pleased.  Not necessarily the lowest price around
though.  Ask for Pete Kuzinski (I think that's the guy's name) for the
internet list discount).

Roger J. Buffington
AB6WR
USC Law, Class of '97
Go Trojans!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from   |
| them (Native Americans). There were great numbers of people who     |
| needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it   |
| for themsleves."  -  John Wayne (actor)                             |