Re: Where to get a bigger HD?

On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Roger J. Buffington wrote:

> Sigma Data makes a line of HDDs that are completely compatible with
> the Thinkpad series, come in the case, etc.  I got my 540 HDD from
> them, and am quite pleased.  Not necessarily the lowest price around
> though.  Ask for Pete Kuzinski (I think that's the guy's name) for the
> internet list discount).

If it's the same deal we got when they first released, the original mail
messages are on http://www.shadow.net/~dwhite/thinkpad. If there's newer
information, someone please mail it to me and I'll update it.

------
 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
          "The universe is not in the habit of giving up
       explanations to cursory examinations" - Garth Thornton