Linux 755CE w/ Dock I

Hi all,

  I'm trying to configure Linux (kernel 1.2.8)  to use my CDROM in my Dock I.
I have read the "Linux on the IBM ThinkPad" paper, but the section on
configuring for a Dock I CDROM is not clear to me.

  I have probed the SCSI card and it does identify itself as an
"IBM F1 BIOS V1.2009/23/93" so that matches what I expected.   But it's clear
that there is more.

  So, does anyone have a description of what I need to do to get this going?

  Actually, I have yet to get the mouse to work as well...

Thanks in advance,
Glenn