Re: Where to get a bigger HD?

On Mon, 28 Aug 1995, Al Wootten wrote:

> I'm interested in a bigger HD for my TP355cs.  Are there any folks out
> there with advice for me?

There is a multitude of intormation (including some archived old
messages) on http://www.shadow.net/~dwhite/thinkpad.html

 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
          "The universe is not in the habit of giving up
       explanations to cursory examinations" - Garth Thornton