TP701C...DX2-50 or DX4-75?

Hello,

I am looking to buy a 701C and would like your comments...
The question I have is about the differences between the DX2-50 and
DX4-75 models.  Assuming identical configurations aside from the CPU,
Am I really going to see a substantial speed improvement
by going with the DX4?  And does the DX4 model have a shorter battery
life (presumably due to the CPU drawing more current)?  Does it run
hotter?

Thanks in advance,
Dave.
--