701, IBM Tokenring PCMCIA card problems

Hi!
I have problems getting an IBM Tokenring PCMCIA card to work in my
701CS under OS/2 Warp Connect. The same PCMCIA card works well in another
Thinpad (I think this is a 755) with the same drivers.
The error message is something like "RequestWindow failed" when the driver
tries to access the PCMCIA card (error message in \IBMCOM\LANTRAN.LOG).
While loading the IBM driver, there is this "error beep".
When removing and reinserting the card, the error beep again. Plug&Play
tells me the card is not ready.

Any ideas?
Greetings                            #   Quick to judge
    Siegfried Hanisch                #   Quick to anger
siegfried.hanisch@ibm.net            #   Ignorance and prejudice
ssaver@ibm.net (ScreenSaver support) #   And fear
http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e8925811/ #            Rush - "Witch Hunt"
PGP public key available # Team OS/2 #