Re: 701 and win95

 > From:          Randy Whittle <rwhittle@usa.net> > Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 96 02:30:30 +0000

> At 09:05 PM 8/9/96 -0400, bivanovi@golden.net wrote:
>
> >I have two things that I don't like about the 701 running win95, does anyone
> >else have the same problem, or solutions?

Anybody figured out why opening a dos window in win95 causes the
701CS screen to go bonkers?  Does it happen to everyone?  It didn't take
long for me to stumble onto a workaround, Fn-F1, but it sure is annoying.

While I'm at it, I've started using the telephone features of
Faxworks and noticed an oddity.  To try and cut down on the 'ringing'
from speaker feedback, I tried plugging in earphones.  Didn't help.
And I also noticed I was only hearing the phone conversation through
the left channel, along with much noise.  After hanging up, I tried
the earphones with win95 and heard the various win95 sounds through
both channels but still had much noise on the left channel.  Is this a
hardware problem?

thanks, Dan Miles