Re: 701 and win95

	Hey, Gene, welcome to the list!
	I just discovered this as well, and have set my swap file to 60MB, too.
I'm downloading a benchmarking program from Winmag's site as I post this, so
as soon as I defrag and run it, I'll have some definite figures on my
perormance.  Anyone who hasn't optimized his swap file care to be the control
group for the 701?
	epbrown