Manual for TP 700

I bought this machine real cheap, but I come increasingly frequently to
the realization that I need a manual for it. It came without it. I would
appreciate if somebody could sell me one. Otherwise I am may end up asking
a whole bunch of questions that may quite unintentionally aggravate health
condition of some of the less patient subscribers to this list. But what
else could I do? Is there any other way to compensate for the lack of this
manual? Any other books on laptops, obviously more general that what I need,
but giving a thorough background on which to base one's explorations
of this particular laptop? I would appreciate your comments. Sorry if it
has already been covered, but I am not aware of any FAQ that could answer
the last question.

TIA. Waldemar

PS
Thanks to all of you who participated in the discussion on power cords,
AC adapters, plugs for different countries and all that which I started.
It helped me a lot. Hope others benefitted too.