Re: Problems with Suspend/Hibernate in Win95

At 01:54 PM 7/31/96 -0500, Russell, Mark S wrote:
>Does anybody have any clues as to what's going on here? Or is there a
>manual way to bypass the power management stuff?  I may end up
>rebuilding the thing from scratch if I can't figure it out. :(

Can you get into the Easy Setup during boot? If what you mean is it tries to
come out of hibernation when you hit the power button, that's to be
expected, I guess. I think you'll need to convince it not to use the fact
it's in hibernation. So, perhaps hit the "reset" button after you hit power
and see if the next power-on will bring it up in normal POST. If not, the
only thing I can think of is somehow getting rid of the hibernation file (by
putting the disk in another machine?).

Sounds to me like you're close to seriously stuck!  :-(  EasyServ time?

ssh
--
 Steve Hultquist            Founder         Worldwide Solutions, Inc.

Web, Internet, LANs, WANs, Routing, Switching, Unix, PCs, NT, 95, OS/2
	       Network and systems provider for JavaOne
http://www.wwsi.com/	 303.581.0800           Boulder, Colorado, USA