Re: cigarette lighter adapter for my TP?

mykle hansen <mykle@Vinton.COM> wrote:
|> hi.  i've been thinking about taking a road trip with the
|> 'pad, and i wonder if any of you have experience with using
|> a cigarette lighter adapter with an IBM laptop.

I've seen PCMCIA cigarette lighters, and some company (Adaptec?) makes
parallel-port cigarette lighter adapters, although I hear they have trouble
getting hot enough in a cool environment.

However, if your TP is like mine, you can just set it down on a table for a
while and then use the bottom as a lighter, grill, space heater, etc.

This has been a 100% content-free post from....
	Jeffrey
Jeffrey Friedl <jfriedl@omron.co.jp> Omron Corp, Nagaokakyo, Kyoto 617 Japan
See my Jap<->Eng dictionary at http://www.wg.omron.co.jp/cgi-bin/j-e
or at mirrors at [enterprise.ic.gc.ca] and [www.itc.omron.com]