Re: subscription request

On Sat, 20 Jul 1996 16:53:41 -0400, thinkpad-request@CS.UTK.EDU
wrote:

>Please introduce yourself!  Tell us what kind of machine you have,
>how it's configured (how much memory/disk, what accessories, etc.),
>and what operating system(s) you are using.

Hello. Finally purchased a Thinkpad ( I have been drooling over TPs
for
quite a while ). I have a TP560 P120 with 810M HD and 24 M ram. I use
 3COM 3C589 Ethernet and a USR Sportster V34 PCCards, and for CDRom
installation I use an Adaptec MiniSCSI EPP parallel SCSI cable. I
left the original Win95 stuff on it for occasional use, but installed
Warp Connect for my daily business use. I know Brett Glass at
Infoworld wrote of the hard time he had setting up OS/2 on his TP560,
but I had no trouble here - I copied the OS/2 partitions from my
older AST notebook to the new machine, and then installed Warp on top
of it. Painless!

My only wish is that the third party memory makers would release a 32
meg module at a reasonable price!
David Silva - Silva Consulting Solutions - 510-527-6831
        http://www.scsconsult.com for details