3Com Etherlink III PC Cards + Win95 + IBM ThinkPad

     Hi all!

     Can anyone tell me why the above is an impossible configuration on
     most IBM ThinkPads (755CE and above)? The device manager indicates a
     conflict on the Etherlink III PC Card. However, no conflicting
     addresses or interrupts are listed when I double-click on the adapter.

     The IBM Ethernet II Credit Card Adapter works fine in these machines,
     but this is not a good solution for my site since we have a LOT of the
     3Com adapters. I don't what to say when my users are asking for
     Windows95. Please help!

     Best regards
     Mikael Bendtsen
     Responsor NWSM (Pharmacia & Upjohn)