Re: non-CDROM dictionaries

I'm using the Random House Unabridged [no version number]. Takes
about 50 meg on the hd (which doesn't include pronunciation
files). Was a trial and error setup to get the right files copied
to my TP from the CD. Only complaint is that the hotkey callup
routine from WordPerfect doesn't load the highlighted word into the
lookup window. Comes with the hard cover five inch thick tome, and
the 50 megs of files seems to contain every word. Costs about $70.