Re: non-CDROM dictionaries

John,
     FYI, I'm using a 2 Meg, American Heritage dictionary
on a flashram card on my DOS palmtop.  Here is my dictionary:

KD       EXE     54,681 08-11-94   8:37p
KEYDICT  NDX    217,826 08-11-94   8:37p
KDCONFIG EXE     10,713 08-11-94   8:37p
KEYDICT  DIC  1,998,986 08-11-94   8:40p
KEYDICT  CFG        252 08-11-94   8:59p

I use it for definitions and occasionally spelling.  Mainly
as a reference when I'm reading.
  -Joe