TP701CS / Windows Video

I just switched from running Warp on my 701 to running Win 3.1.  My display
is set to VGA. When I tried to set it to Super VGA 640x480 256 colors, Windows
would not boot.  What is the highest resolution I can have on my 701 and
what do I need to do to set it that high?  Do I need drivers other than those
that come with Win 3.1?

Julie Strietelmeier                                  The AdeptSoft Support BBS
julie@cel.cummins.com                                     (812)342-6564
Columbus, IN                                            bbs.adeptsoft.com