Re: 760C problems

I have a 760CD, i do not have any problem with noise from the disk, but
I have the 1.2 gig disk, which may of course be quite different.

The keyboard is softer, it is like the 701 keyboard rather than the 755
one. Yes, I do find it skipping occasionally but on the other hand it is
MUCH quieter than the keyboards on other thinkpads. With a littlecare
you can type almost noislessly, and this is a real advantage to me.
Be sure to try it out foryourself. Keyboards are a very
personal thing.