Re: 760C problems

On Fri, 2 Feb 96 08:42:34 EST you wrote:

>.... but on the other hand it is
>MUCH quieter than the keyboards on other thinkpads. With a littlecare
>you can type almost noislessly, and this is a real advantage to me.
>Be sure to try it out foryourself. Keyboards are a very
>personal thing.

You are right about the noise ... the 755 has a *very* noisy keyboard.
 I have had problems with weenies objecting to this in my law school
classrooms when I'm taking notes on my 755Cs.  I wish IBM would direct
its attention to this issue.  For you rich folks with later models,
has anything been done about this?

Roger J. Buffington
USC Law, Class of '97

AB6WR
Go Trojans!!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "If you run with wolves, howl like them."
	Old English proverb