Adapter question

Hello,
I asked this question a long time ago, but I thought I would query the group
again.  I am looking for a company that manufactures some kind of an
internal IDE -> 2.5" hard drive adapter.  I have a spare 170 drive or two
laying around the office, and I want to hook them up to my desktop.  Does
anyone know who makes/sells a connector that goes from standard IDE to a
Thinkpad hard drive connector?  Also, has anyone had any experience using
these?  I am looking for an internal connector, as the external ones are
EXPENSIVE.  I found one once in California that was only about $20, but I
couldn't get them to ship to the East coast.

Thanks all,
Randall