Dock II Queries

Hi folks,

I use a Dock II with my 755cx and with a 360ce.  I've got a (Sony) SCSI II
CD-ROM Drive in the larger of the two drive bays, and connected to the DII's
SCSI adaptor.  I want to put a second Hard Drive in the other (smaller) bay.
What fits?  I'm looking for something in the 1-1.3 GIG range, and prefer
SCSI since I've got the onbaord interface.

In addition, I'd like to know where I might get the appropriate rails for
use with my CD-ROM (Sony CDU76S) drive and the Dock II.  Everything works
fine, but since I don't have, and can't find what appear to be slide-in
rails, the whole mess just sort of hangs out the front of the dock, and is
detatched when I'm not using it.

Thanks in advance.
-Mike

---