Re: AC Power Connection for TP755CD

> Hi, I have a 755CD which is about 6 months old.  The connection for the AC
> adapter is becoming flaky.  [...]  Can IBM fix
> it?

Yes - this is where the three year warranty is very handy.  They pay for
everything, including shipping and will even send you a decent box for that.

> Also if I have to send my tp in, should I remove things like the hard
> drive, extra memory, etc?

Yes, definitely.  Battery, floppy or cdrom drive, etc.  They are not
needed to observe and repair your problem, shipping is safer especially
without the battery (it's heavy) and this way nothing can get lost.
The AC supply should be included, as it's part of this problem.

IBM also includes a checklist wherein you can indicate whatever you
do leave in that isn't part of the basic machine itself.

Billy Y..