AC Power Connection for TP755CD

Hi, I have a 755CD which is about 6 months old.  The connection for the AC
adapter is becoming flaky.  I can't always get a good connection when I
plug it in to the back of the 755CD, I usually have to wiggle the plug on
the back of the thinkpad.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Can IBM fix
it?  Also if I have to send my tp in, should I remove things like the hard
drive, extra memory, etc?

Thanks,
Daniel Smith

* Daniel D. Smith        **   Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality    *
* UNIX Systems Manager / **                  GIS Center                        *
* Internet Security Mgr. **       P.O. Box 82231, Baton Rouge, LA  70884       *
* daniel@deq.state.la.us ** Telephone (504) 765-0086  Facsimile (504) 765-0097 *