MWave 2.0 with 95 install question

I have a 755CE that I just upgraded to 95 and would like install the MWave
2.0 drivers. My problem/question is that before I installed 95 my hard
drive got corrupted, so I did a format and installed 95 over a fresh
DOS/3.1 setup, without MWave or anything installed on the system. Now, the
MWave instructions say to install the DOS disks before the Windows disks.
Do I need to still do this with 95? Should I install it into 95, or into a
MS-DOS session that I rebooted into from the "Shutdown" item? Or, can I
just install the two Windows MWave disks and forget the DOS disks?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Inskeep

    "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
        -- Bill Gates, 1981

http://www.coil.com/~bigd/ - Computer Graphics & Animation, updated 1/1/96