Re: My review and experiences w/ 760CD

Kenneth asks

"  For Mwave, dumb question I guess, but did you start the Mwave
  modem program?  In windows, it is autostarted, but I don't think it
  is under OS/2...  It's the little applet that shows you the modem "lights".
  Be careful with the Megahertz modem...according to the manual,
  the only free IRQ is 11 and I used that for my ethernet card.  If you
  disable the internal serial port, you should be o.k..."

Yes, that's all working (I have been using the Mwave on my 755CX for
months without trouble). I am sure it is something in my OS/2 Config.SYS.