No Subject

On Jan 12, 10:15am, Douglas Washington wrote:
}
} I just installed MWAVE 2.00 for DOS and Windows on my 755CX. Now
} when Windows comes up I get a shrieking, static sort of noise coming
} from the speaker. It goes away when I leave Windows.  The new
} software had worked for a while and then all of a sudden this noise
} started. I was in Windows but wasn't using the TP at the time.

I don't have my ThinkPad immediately handy, but a possible cause is
that your line input is set to the microphone.  Look in the ThinkPad
MWAVE program group for the Audio Mixer and see if this is the case.

Regards,
Eugene Fiume.