Re: 755ce and WIN95

i've had little luck with win95 and the thinkpad.  i recommend
not even loading win95, but stick with win3.1.

i just got offa the phone with an ibm support guy that clamins
that after win95 is loaded, a patch disk needs to be run that
'fixes things in win95' to get the dsp and the bios in sync.

he says : install bios 1.4, mwave 2.0, install win95, then run
some patch that fixes up some damaging things loading win95
does concerning dsp.

but who knows ?  i've started fishing around for 'the patch'

doug