755CD; WinNT and internal CDROM?

Hi,
I'm not quite sure whether this question is already asked, but my father
has the problem with Windows NT 3.50, he can't reach his internal CD-ROM
Drive.
How have I to configure his TP755CD to access the CD-ROM-Drive?
Thanks in advance,
Hanno

--
Hanno Wagner, Student der  Fachhochschule Hannover, Fachbereich IK
*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows] -> Repartitioning Disk for LiNUX...