Re: mwave 2.0, England in country selection?

"....So, can I keep 2.0 and somehow enable mwave for the Englsih phone system,
whence I'll be next week?..."

~~~~~

while we're on the subject, can someone give me the skinny on using mwave in
england in general?  i'm headed there next week myself, 755cd in hand.  it's
fresh out of the box & i haven't put 2.0 on it yet.  should i?  is there
anything else i should do or not do?  i'll be running lotus notes remote and
any one of 1/2 dozen ppp dialers (haven't picked one to install yet) in wfw 311.

thanks in advance

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group
http://www.vmedia.com/michaelv/