re: mwave 2.0, England in country selection?

I'm from England, and the phone system is very similar. Actually it is also
antiquated depending on where you're at, but generally the line voltage and the
sockets are approximate to US setup. The wires are different inside the socket,
so you need an adaptor to convert the US socket in the Thinkpad to the UK
socket. The frequencies for the dialtones are different, as are the length and
duration of tone and pulse dialing, hence the country selection in the MWAVE
software. I did pull down DAA_200D.EXE and it worked fine, I now get a whole
list of countries in my country selector.

I hope I can buy an adaptor for the socket at the airport.. no time left to
call an 800 number...

>>while we're on the subject, can someone give me the skinny on using mwave in
>>england in general?  i'm headed there next week myself, 755cd in hand.  it's
>>Michael J. Verne
>>michael_verne@vmedia.com
>>Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group
>>http://www.vmedia.com/michaelv/

/// Simon Maufe                          ||| MAUFE@TWEETY.DIGSYS.COM          //
/// Daugherty Systems                    ||| 314-432-8200 office              //
/// St Louis                             ||| 314-257-8018 home                //
///                                      ||| 314-694-3207 client office       //
/// All opinions and thoughts are mine and not those of my employer or client /
/// Use anything in here at your own risk                                   \\\