Re: mwave 2.0, England in country selection?

> I rememebr the debat ewhen mwave 2.0 cam eout about homogenized or whatever the
> spelling was. Confident that countries other than US, Canada and Japan were now
> available I pulled fown 2.0 from the IBM ftp site, and my llist didn't get anby
> larger!
>
> So, can I keep 2.0 and somehow enable mwave for the Englsih phone system,
> whence I'll be next week?
>  Is 1.1 still available someplace? Anybody successfully installed 1.1 over the
> top of 2.0?
>
> 	Thanks ! Simon

To select England you have to get the daa_200d.exe from ftp.pcco.ibm.com.

1.1 is still at ftp.pcco.ibm.com.
To reinstall 1.1 I have deletet all files under c:\mwd (uninstall.exe) and c:\mww (delete *.*).
Then you need the 2 dos diskettes and 7 windows diskettes to get the 1.1
in place.

--Harald