mwave 2.0, England in country selection?

I rememebr the debat ewhen mwave 2.0 cam eout about homogenized or whatever the
spelling was. Confident that countries other than US, Canada and Japan were now
available I pulled fown 2.0 from the IBM ftp site, and my llist didn't get anby
larger!

So, can I keep 2.0 and somehow enable mwave for the Englsih phone system,
whence I'll be next week?
 Is 1.1 still available someplace? Anybody successfully installed 1.1 over the
top of 2.0?

	Thanks ! Simon
/// Simon Maufe                          ||| MAUFE@TWEETY.DIGSYS.COM          //
/// Daugherty Systems                    ||| 314-432-8200 office              //
/// St Louis                             ||| 314-257-8018 home                //
///                                      ||| 314-694-3207 client office       //
/// All opinions and thoughts are mine and not those of my employer or client /
/// Use anything in here at your own risk                                   \\\