Re: dsp modem from win95

thanks for the reply :)  its silent and dark in here :0

someone else mentioned using HyperTerm, which i am doing, but
for some reason now i am getting the message that 'Another
program is using the selected Telephony device.  Try again
after the other program completes'.  Cold boot didnt help.

'it takes 4 people around a computer to try to make it work,
but only one to throw it out the window'

ha ha :)

i will try again in the morning.    night all ...........

anyway, no luck as of yet.  i do have both Serial ports, A and B
disabled.