Re: dsp modem from win95

> i dont think that win95 sees my dsp modem.  i am also kinda bummed
> that there is no winterm equivalent.  it seems the dial-up

Hyper Terminal. Its cool. And its got Zmodem.

> so, anyone successfully get to the dsp modem from win95 ?

Got the one for the TP701 working, so I'm not much help.

Ben.
____
"If what Proust says is true, that happiness is the absence of fever, then
I will never know happiness. For I am possessed by a fever for knowledge,
experience, and creation."                                      -Anais Nin
PGP Encrypted Mail Welcomed      Finger samman@powered.cs.yale.edu for key
Want to give a soon-to-be college grad a job?         Mail me for a resume