Re: Internet Phone on TP750

"....Has anyone tried VocalTec's Internet Phone on a 750? In my specific
case, with 8Mb and a 14.4 Xjack - theoretically it should work, even
if only at half duplex, right? But I would like a bit more info before
I fork out 50 bucks... Thanks....."

~~~~

i don't remember what's in the 750, but i have yet to find an audio device it
won't work with.  it runs in half-duplex only if you have a half-duplex modem,
which most 14.4's are.  if your 750 has the built in mic & speakers, you're all
set.  i run it on 14.4 at home & t1 at work & there's almost no difference.

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group, Inc.
http://www.vmedia.com/michaelv/