Re: IBM Support

Good point, I was aware of this but I thought that I had already
paid for support in the form of one of the more expensive laptops
around.  Afterall, if you purchase a new laptop from IBM and ask
about support, they will tell you about their BBS, Compuserve, and
the Internet - they don't indicate that only one of these channels
receives prompt updates.

Why doesn't IBM respond in this forum?  If their policy is to charge
for support through Compuserve they should just say so and put the
issue to bed.

 - Christopher Cunningham