Re: IBM Support

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, Christopher Cunningham wrote:

> I would like to suggest that IBM
> release software updates to its ftp/Web site with the same degree of
> timeliness that it releases software to the Compuserve support forum.

There *is* a way to access the Compuserve files via the web.
IBM has a cgi-bin somewhere that accesses a directory with a
name identical to their Compuserve files directory.  The last
time we went through this, it had the new files several days
before the ftp site did.  I just don't remember the URL.

Somebody post it, or remind us what IBM's Compuserve file
directory name is to jog out collective memory.
John H. Kim        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design
jokim@mit.edu       something completely foolproof is to underestimate the
jokim@tuna.mit.edu  ingenuity of complete fools." -- Douglas Adams