Re: 755CV video drivers under Warp

> I just returned my 750C and got my 755CV in replacement.  What a great

	How did you manage to score like that?

> little box.  My students love the idea and watching it work with the
> MindPath remote.  Biggest problem is that the Western Digital drivers
> for the video that I have installed suck big time.  I see flickers on
> the screen and when I look at something like the Storyboard in
> Freelance, I see only black thumbnails with now graphics in them.  Is
> anybody else having similar problems and has anybody come up with a
> remedy.

> * Kris D. Williams      email: krisdw@ezl.com        *

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner