755CV video drivers under Warp

I just returned my 750C and got my 755CV in replacement.  What a great
little box.  My students love the idea and watching it work with the
MindPath remote.  Biggest problem is that the Western Digital drivers
for the video that I have installed suck big time.  I see flickers on
the screen and when I look at something like the Storyboard in
Freelance, I see only black thumbnails with now graphics in them.  Is
anybody else having similar problems and has anybody come up with a
remedy.

* Kris D. Williams      email: krisdw@ezl.com        *